Wow!!! I cant believe that in one month my last baby is going to be a toddler. Of course, she will always be my baby, but it makes me sad that I wont be able to hold a baby of my own anymore...
Photobucket
Anyway, I have been looking around for milestones Mimi should have by 11 months old to see how advance she is, and here is what she does:

- Walks while holding onto furniture, and even while holding into toys (like the push around car)
- Uses the "pincer grasp" to pick up tiny objects between his thumb and forefinger.
- Can stand alone. She actually does this since she was 8 months old, but she still havent figured it out.
- She says "mama" and "papa." She also says "leche" (milk), "agua" (water), "pamper" (she just started saying it).
- Talks in conversational gibberish.
- Can climb the stairs (of course, we have been behind all the time) - Transfers a spoon to the mouth.
- Imitates speech rhythms, inflections, and facial expressions.
- She began to seek approval and avoiding disapproval.
- She refuses forceful teaching.
- She shows guilt at doing something wrong.
- Waves bye-bye when is leaving the nursery.
- Have two teeth (since forever).
- Claps out of happiness (since a while ago).

Cant wait for her checkup to see how much she weights and how tall she is!! My petite princess!!
Photobucket
Posted by Anelys Perez On 9:02 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Jen said...

I love your blog! I wish I could do such a cute job. Hard to believe the kids are almost a year old! You have a very cute family! Glad Mimi is OK!

Jen

Samy said...

Mimi is getting so big and beautiful!

Erica said...

Yeah 4 MIMI!!!! What a big girl !!!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket