Today there was a "National Strike", and lots of schools were closed. Two of those schools were hubby-Gaby's school and Mimi's school. Mia-Mine school was open, but we decided to keep her home, even though I had to go to work. We packed all the girls in the car and they drove me to my job, and then went to pick me up.

They had a fun day with daddy, but I had the camera, so there is no pictures to prove it... LOL

Today was actually the first day that he was home alone with the girls... He has been with them while I work in my room with the door closed, or even gone out with them by himself, but this is the first time that he actually stays home with them. This was a total different perperstive because it was not a matter of having me in another room, or having them locked in carseats and strollers. But, of course, they had tons of fun.

Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:56 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket