I know it is difficult to some of you to picture me working outside of my house, and I also wanted to show Gaby where is mommy going to spend her morning from now on. So, here is a picture of my mini-office. I still need to decorate it, and make it look like me, but so far I have my "security toy" (yes, also mommies need some reasurance and security) which is a doll that Mia and Mimi loves (they both have one, but of course, now I have one)... I also have some "post its" with my "emergency" phone numbers that I dial at least 3 times each a day: Mia and Mimi's schools!!
Photobucket
As Im going to be working with the school's web page, I needed a really good computer, so the principal told me to ask for the computer that I wanted. I told her that the "brain" of the house to build computers was hubby, so he emailed her what I needed and she ordered... A build up would have been way better in some aspects, but I got a great computer... It's a Dell Optiplex 755. The computer is mostly what I have at home, but Im totally IN LOVE with my 19 inches wide screen monitor...
Posted by Anelys Perez On 5:41 PM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

LOL, you love it because your blind, lol!

-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket