Gaby and I were playing with some stickers that had 3 dolls and tons of outfits and shoes.... We were able to choose what the "sticker dolls" were going to wear. We put one doll in each one of the girls dialy reports from school.

Here is "Gaby doll" for her own report, and if you notice she has a flower in her head......
Photobucket
Well... minutes after we were done, I went to the kitchen, and Gaby was showing hubby all the dolls..... And that is when she said: "Gabriela is going to school beautiful, with a flower"... That was ALL in English!! Using "is", "with" and "a". We are talking about 9 words in one sentence for a 4 year old girl that still cannot keep a conversation in English.... I mean, she can understand, and she will answer you questions, but she cant come up fluently with a conversation as she does it in Spanish...

Anyway, I just wanted to share my happiness.... I really want my daughter's to be fully billingual and this is a huge step for Gaby!! Kudos to her!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:02 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Samy said...

Love the drawing and i know what you mean i want my daughter to be fully bilingual too.

That Nora Girl said...

Great job, Gaby!

Heather said...

YEAH!!!!

-h

Anonymous said...

Felicidades to Gaby!!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket