As Im working with the web page of the school, I needed to take pictures of the school buildings, classrooms, group and casual pictures of students, and pictures of the staff. I hired a photographer for that from Several Solutions. The owner of the company is one good friend (he has been my brother's buddy since they were kids), and they took the professional pictures from Mia's party.

The first thing to do was to take pictures of the preschool area, kids and teachers, so I had to do a good job hiding from Mia... Of course, I asked them to take her tons of pictures, and even though she was not cooperating much, I wanted to share some of her pictures anyway. I still havent seen them all, but here are just a few that he emailed me....

A group picture...
Photobucket
Picture of her just there...
Photobucket
Mia with her teacher and the teacher's aide...
Photobucket
With a teacher from another class that begged for a picture with Mia....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing...
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:24 PM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Andrea said...

I love her bow! It is too cute! Also, I got Savannah's dress at www.angelamae.com This is also where I got her birthday dress

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket