I have been working with some gorgeous babies..... Total cuties!!!

I did a Go Diego Go invitation for Elijah for his birthday party, and now I just did his thank you note... Here it is:
Photobucket
I also did a birthday invitation for a baby girl named Keeley who wanted a Hawaiian theme with the Olivia design.....
Photobucket
I also did a birthday invitation for the adorable Braxton... His mom Kaity is from the blogging mamas of June 2007 board. She loved the Caleb design, and asked me to switch the gold start for silver, and to remove the Elmo. There are two versions of the cards (you guys can tell us which one you like better)....
Card 1: The month by month pictures are black and white with color selection:
Photobucket
Card 2: The month by month pictures are completely in Black and White:
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:10 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Susan Lechuga said...

Beautiful invites. You make the best anelys

Andrea said...

I did not know you did invitations. They are really good. I will keep you in mind for the future. (BBC mama)

3LittleFlowers said...

Susan: Thanks!

Andrea: Yes, I do!! If you are planning to make a party for Savannah dont hesitate to contact me... Or if you are not going to make a party, and just want a card to announce everybody that she turned 1, we can do that too!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the work that you did on my son's invitation...and for putting up with me lol. I've sent you an email with some new information!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket