I took me 4 days to finish this, but here it is. And as always, I didnt proof read (gotta do it, lol)

1. I love the man I decided to have my children with
2. Im the mother of three beautiful girls (4 years old and under)
3. I love to dance but I havent done it in several years.
4. I don’t use makeup
5. I prefer Vanilla over chocolate
6. I super picky with food
7. I forgive and forget really easy (sometimes I even forget why I had an argument with somebody and what was it about)
8. I hate Bob Sponge
9. I talk a lot and Im loud
10. I have three stitches on my forehead and a burn in my right arm
11. I love dogs but I don’t want one in my house
12. I love to read
13. I still keep my childhood diaries together with all the letters and cards that I received while in school
14. I will love to finish college
15. I will love to speak several languages, but I don’t want to take classes to learn
16. I love music but I hardly listen to adult music
17. I love taking pictures and designing stuff with them
18. I have one full brother and two half brothers
19. My parents got divorced when I was 2 and half years old, after 5 and half years of marriage
20. I don’t have patience to take care of plants inside the house
21. I prefer to handwash in my bathroom than going to our laundry room downstairs
22. I think everything tastes good with keptchup (well, almost)
23. I love sweet plantains
24. Im overweight and Im working to be fit
25. I love to sing but I suck at it
26. I wont let myself drown but I cant swim
27. Im a scary chicken, and I cant be left alone
28. Im Aquarius
29. I prefer chicken over red meat
30. I love to help
31. I can watch Friends over and over again, and love it every time
32. I don’t have a tattoo
33. I will love to adopt kids someday
34. My mom suggested me to study Graphic Design when I started college but I always said I wasn’t good enough for it, and decided to study Psychology. Now, I wish I will have listen to my mom
35. I miss living in New Jersey
36. I don’t like alcohol
37. I don’t do drugs or smoke
38. My wedding band doesn’t fit me
39. I love purple... and the combination of pink and green for my girls
40. I hate my feet
41. I host a board for latino families in the states, but I don’t live in the states
42. I have 203 contacts on my messenger (and they are all people that I know)
43. My best friends are behind the computer
44. If somebody has a problem and needs me, I stop whatever Im doing to listen to that person
45. I think I have the most beautiful girls in the world
46. I also think that my nephew is the most beautiful boy in the world
47. I have weird dreams with people that I haven’t seen in years (especially Elementary school friends)
48. I cant stand straight
49. I love Coke
50. I love Passion Fruit with Carnation Milk
51. Im starting to use cloth diapers with my girls
52. I can work without sleeping for 24 hours
53. I can watch the same movie over and over and over again
54. I love cartoon movies (even before kids)
55. I love bread
56. I love to talk to myself
57. I always dreamed about being an actress
58. Im a work at home mom
59. I am a very outspoken and honest person,
60. I have had vaginal and c-section deliveries
61. I have given birth in two different countries
62. My husband, my oldest daughter and me have different nationalities (the youngest two have my nationality)
63. I had three difficult pregnancies, each one for a different reason (totally unrelated to the other pregnancies)
64. My blood is B+
65. I had pre-eclampsia with one of my pregnancies
66. I was just able to breastfeed my youngest daughter, who self wean at 4 months old
67. I will love to be able to play sports again
68. I love Amusements parks like Six Flags
69. I have never been to Disney
70. Im obsessed with “Birth Stories” from Discovery Health, and I will love to be a L&D Nurse for a few months in the future
71. My mom was a nun before meeting my father and marrying him.
72. I don’t have a passion for cooking, but my hubby loves anything that I cook
73. I moved overseas from New Jersey to Dominican Republic and we kept mostly everything
74. I have move 8 times in the last 5 years, including overseas movings and cross country movings
75. We haven’t connected the cable in our new house
76. I love to talk in groups on the messenger, so I don’t have so many open windows
77. I can do several things at the same time, and stay focus
78. Im obsessed with cleaning my ears
79. I love to walk barefoot
80. I cant stand a movie translate it to Spanish, even if is in a language that I cant understand
81. Im seriously jealous of all the people that can draw
82. I get nauseated with incense.
83. I admire Jennifer Lopez… I think she is a great woman, who can do several things, and it’s good in everything she does
84. I enjoy reading my friends blogs
85. I need to be wrapped in a comforter to sleep, doesn’t matter how hot it is
86. I was born a Tuesday at 4:30a.m., and I gave my mom a hard time with breastfeeding
87. In my teen years I did things that I don’t want my daughters to know or do
88. I bite my nails, and I have done it since I was a toddler
89. When I was a little girl, I was set that I was going to be a pediatrician or a veterinarian, and I did my mom to buy me weekly “Parents” and “Pets” magazines from the store (and I still have all of them)
90. Im suppose to use prescribed glasses since I was 9 years old, and I have always hate them
91. I used to go to a “Church Community” when I was 15 for 2 years. I still keep some of the friends that I made there. I will love to go back to Church, too.
92. I always thought I was overweight, even though I never was (until now)
93. We have 3 cordless phones and they are all disconnected
94. I wear jeans and shirts mostly everyday
95. My cell phone goes for days without charge, because I forget about him (and I always get the line: “you never pick up the phone”)
96. There is no one single person that knows everything about me
97. Even if I thought my mom was too strict with me, I have found myself doing the exact same things with my daughters
98. I don’t think I have ever seen my mom in a bathing suit
99. I used to love poetry and I have several poems that I wrote when I was a child
100. I wont first place in a National “Story Writing” competition when I was 12 years old for the 12 to 15 years old category and I was the youngest of the category.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 10:04 PM 8 comments

8 Lovely comments :

Melissa said...

Are you sure you didn't write # 95 bout me?? Lol! Nice list, now I feel like we are BFFs ha ha! I also checked out you other blog...good luck with that!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Melissa: Thank you hun!!! Take the time to write your own!! It's fun!

My3Ro's said...

I know more things about you now then I knew before. Good luck with the weight loss you have given me some things to think about

EthansMommy said...

Great post! I am totally going to copy it sometime. 24 hours without sleep??? I could never do it. Passion fruit w/ carnation milk sounds yummy! And I am obsessed with cleaning my ears, too! LOL

Tyler and Becky Rider said...

What a fun thing to do and its so great to get to know you better. I can definitly relate to lots of things on your list, even hating sponge bob. Today I got my new bumgeniuses too and can't wait to use them. I hope they are working for you. Keep me posted.

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Come on girls!! I want to know 100 things about you guys too!!

Becky: I will make a post about the diapers soon.... So far, so good, but Im mostly doing it with my june baby bc they are kinda bulky for my 20 months old girl.

Kari-Anne said...

Hi
I have decided to do this also :o) thank you for the great idea - I think I may only find 50 things but I will try .. it will be my thing to do today . I also want to make a Bucket List ... hmmmm I will do that next .
I was watching your video with Annalisa and she was laughing out lour watching your baby .. wish you were closer so they could play - have a great day my friend

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Kari: I cant wait to read it!! I will do my bucket list also!! I also wish we were closer, you guys look like so much fun!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket