Gaby was invited to a birthday party of one of her classmates.... She was one of the girls that came to Gaby's party in Novemember and one of her best friends. Last Tuesday she turned 5, and they celebrate it today.

As only Gaby was invited, I asked my mom to stay with Mia. I even told my mom with a week in advance, so she could plan her day around that. Gaby couldnt understand why we were not taking Mia, but taking Mimi. I know what is to make a party in a budget, and I know how much Mia eats. So, I just didnt want to have Mia eating everything and crying for prizes. Needless to say, when we got there, her classmates didnt bring their brothers or sisters, so she understood.

I took advantage that Mia was not going to dress Mimi and Gaby with matching dresses that used to be to dress Mia and Gaby matching (I still dont have any dress to match the three of them). Gaby's dress was a bit short for her (it was 3-4t) but she looked cute that we couldnt resist.

Here are a picture of each of them (I couldnt get a cute shot of both together, but oh well), and then a picture of Gaby and her 3 best friends from school (including the birthday girl on the pink dress).
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:05 AM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

The Rose Queen said...

Oh, Gabby is Georgeous! Your girls have the most beautiful eyes. BTW we have those dresses too. I bought a 0-3mo & 3-6mo before I even knew I was preg. with Allison (never mind that she was a girl). I buy mine about a year in advance. Anyway,they are pretty in those dresses.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket