We took out one of the playpens out the playroom and set it up on my bedroom, so I can have Mimi there playing while I work. She was happy and doing all kind of sounds. She normally "hits" herself on the legs (not to hurt herself, but to show excitment), so I was listening to those kind of sounds. When I turned I notice that she was CLAPPING!! All by herself, and out of happiness.

Of course, she stopped doing it when she saw the camera, and this is what I got (in other words, I got nothing! LOL.... I will try to get her clapping soon!)

Photobucket


********************************
Cutest thing of the day: All I can think about is Mimi's happy face while clapping!!! Adorable!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 9:11 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Erica said...

Congrats Mimi!!! what a big girl!

L.RO said...

yey...finally the hair is comming out! she looks so big now.

EthansMommy said...

Awww, how cute!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket