This is the first poll of lots to come!! Im going to try to keep it on a weekly basis....

So, the goal of this week's poll is to know how important is for you to make a birthday party.... It's not about being happy about your kids turning one more year, or how proud you feel that day. The question is looking to find out how important is to actually MAKE A PARTY because of the birthday of your child.

After the poll is done, I will be making a new post with the result so everybody can comment what they think about it.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 1:18 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

I'd love to have a huge party but we have no one to invite since we dont live near anyone. Maybe one of these days we can have a big party.

The Rose Queen said...

I put important because I feel that it is a special day. Even if no one else comes I make a BIG deal out of their day. I don't have a budget though I am concious of what I spend. I am actually planning one for my to be 4yr old dd and I am trying to have it somewhere out. I've never did that for my 7yr old. I just feel like trying something dif. but this will be her big one. We won't do this next year for her.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket