A few days ago, I wrote a *review* about a DVD that the girls love. Then, one girl of an online forum was asking about what toy to buy to her son for his first birthday. She wanted to buy a "Spanish speaking" toy, as she is raising him billingual. I recommed her a toy that one of my girls gor for Christmas, and I offer to show her a video with the toy in action.

So, I was thinking that from now on, I will choose a toy of the week. Each week, I will choose one of the toys that my girls owns, and I will make a review about it. I will try to get a video of the girls playing with it, or at least pictures.... The toy of the week with be featured on the column from the right, and the review will be writing every weekend (hopefully every Saturday).

I hope Im going to be able to help some moms in some way, when they are looking for a toy to buy.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:42 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

ZORT said...

Anelys-I think that is a great idea. I love to hear what other Moms and kids think about toys before I buy them for my kids.

EthansMommy said...

That is a great idea! I will look forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket