As I was due in June 30th, I become a member of the "June 2007" bulletin board. Mimi was born early, so she is actually a May 2007 baby, but I had a few friends that support me during my pregnancy, and I was not going to change boards. I had an active thread for "Third time mommies", and I was not going to leave them!

So, today I shared my blog with some of the mommies from there, and they started visiting!! So, I wanted to give you guys a BIG WELCOME!, and even though Im not the best blogger but I love having visitors and I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!

Dont forget that you guys dont need a blogger or gmail account to leave a message.

I also added a new section on the right with some June 07 blogs... It's under: Mimi's friends.


Edited: I wrote 2006 instead of 2007!! Silly me!! Thanks Meaghan for letting me know!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 2:56 AM 7 comments

7 Lovely comments :

bridge said...

YAY!! June Mamas! I love your blog and I think you do a wonderful job! Your girls are beautiful!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited about all my new readers too!

Tara said...

Thanks for the link! I want to second that I think your girls are beautiful! Great job on your blog, too!

Mainegirl/Pauline said...

Hey Anelys!! I think you are a great blogger! I love the girls in the undies shot, too cute! I keep wanting to take a shot of all our feet at once but darn it I can't think of it when we are all awake! Talk to you soon.

That Nora Girl said...

Hi Anelys, I am so glad I have a new blog to read! It helps remind me to update mine :) I've enjoyed reading you today!

malisa said...

Thanks for the welcome! Great blog!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Thank you girls for taking the time to read my blog and to comment!! I hope you guys keep doing it!!!
:)

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket